This article outlines the steps to upgrade a trial subscription to a paid one on the Dorpi platform. The process involves purchasing a paid subscription via the Dorpi website and submitting a request to Dorpi support with specific information and a subject line. The support team will then convert the trial subscription to the paid one, providing the business access to all the features and benefits for the duration of the paid subscription.
Follow these steps to upgrade your trial subscription:
1. Businesses that have signed up for a trial subscription will receive an order number for the
2. Businesses should continue to list their business on the Dorpi platform during the trial
3. When a business wishes to upgrade to a paid subscription, it must purchase the
subscription via the Dorpi website.
4. To convert the trial subscription to a paid one, the business or dorpi champion must submit
a request via email to Dorpi support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The email subject should be formatted as “Trial Subscription Upgrade to Paid for [Business
Name]” so that the email can be filtered and prioritized accordingly.
6. The email should contain the following information:
- The trial subscription order number.
- The paid subscription order number.
- Business name.
7. Our support team will then use the order numbers to link and convert the free subscription
to the paid one on our back end.
8. The business will then have access to all the features and benefits of the paid subscription.
Example Email Template
Subject: Trial Subscription Upgrade to Paid for [Business Name]
Dear Support Team,
I am writing to request an upgrade of our trial subscription to a paid subscription.
Trial subscription order number: [XYZ123] – Use your order number here.
Paid subscription order number: [ABC456] – Use your order number here.
Our business name: [Business Name]
We have been using the Dorpi platform during the trial period and have decided to upgrade to a
a paid subscription.
Please let us know if you need any additional information or have any questions.
Thank you,[Your Name]
Business Owner[Business Name]
[Your Contact Information]